The information in this list has been compiled from many sources. Details are as complete and accurate as I can get them.
The publisher and date are for the original edition. All Medtner's works except the Op 19 and Op 19a songs were subsequently republished in the Medtner Collected Edition by Moscow State Music Publishers in 1959-1963. Some in-between editions have revisions to the original; these are mentioned in the textual comparisons provided for some works.
For individual works I have listed currently available printed music editions. Freely available digital sheet music is available for all published works, mostly scans of the Collected Edition or later Soviet editions based on it. All Medtner's published works are out of copyright with the possible exception of a few late works in the USA.
Two Fairy Tales 1. F minor "Ophelia's Song"
2. E minor "The March of the Paladin"
Twelve Goethe Songs 1. Wandrers Nachtlied I
2. An die Türen
4. Sie liebt mich (from "Erwin und Elmire")
5. So tanzet (from "Lila")
6. Vor Gericht
8. Glückliche Fahrt
9. Nähe des Geliebten
10. Der untreue Knabe
11. Gleich und Gleich
Eight Songs [Seven Posthumous Songs] 1. Reiselied (Eichendorff)
2. Nachtgruss (Eichendorff)
3. What means to thee my humble name? (Pushkin)
4. If one day you're disillusioned (Pushkin)
5. Prayer (Lermontov)
6. [Op.59 no.1] Midday (Tyutchev)
7.  Behold my visionary soul (Tyutchev)
8.  We lost all that was once our own (Lenau/Tyutchev)